The deadliest hunter in the galaxy is on his way to Fortnite, as this week’s 15.20 update added several Predator-themed challenges to the game.
Completing these new tasks will unlock Predator cosmetic items in Fortnite’s secret battle pass character tab, although the actual Predator skin won’t be seen for a few more weeks.
Now that the downtime for the v15.20 has ended, Fortnite also has new weapons for players to get their hands on. The Lever Action Shotgun can drop enemies quickly if they get too close to you, while the Exotic-class Hop Rock Dualies are a pair of dual pistols that come equipped with a low-gravity effect.
Also included in the update are a few minor tweaks, such as characters now being interactable in Team Rumble as they offer weapon upgrades and IO Agents dropping health items. Numerous minor bugs have also been fixed, which Epic detailed on its Trello board:
Fortnite v15.20 bug fixes
- Flip Reset Lobby Track inadvertently removed from players’ Lockers.
- Multipoint Edge Glider deforming midair.
- Michonne Outfit visual issues with cape Back Blings.
- Hypernova Outfit appearing as a different Outfit in the Lobby and in-match.
- Rebooted players may see an already completed Bounty.
Save the World
- Quest progress not instantly updating in the HUD and Quest Log.
- Broken Pickaxe animations.
- Voice chat issues on Android.
- The player loses all movement after jumping through Zero Point.
The popular Floor is Lava mode will also return next week, along with a skin of popular Spanish Fortnite streamer TheGrefg. The content creator shattered Twitch’s all-time concurrent viewership record this week when he revealed his skin, although if you’d prefer to turn over a new leaf instead there’s also a new Bushranger skin to collect.
If you’d prefer a different intergalactic hunter skin in Fortnite, you can still grab the Mandalorian outfit, although there’s a lot of grinding to be done to get your hands on that shiny Beskar armor.
Interesting changes could be on the way to Fortnite in the future, as Epic Games has purchased the gaming software company RAD Game Tools. The company–whose software has been used in over 25,000 games–will have its technology will be integrated into Epic’s to help speed up loading times and downloading speeds in games.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.